Participants returning to training and touch rugby must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Complete the COVID-19 screening for symptoms prior to participating.
- Complete the RFL Player Registration and code of conduct prior to participating.
- Follow the entry and exit routes in to the ground in accordance with the signage, to help maintain social distancing.
- Thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands immediately upon arrival into the facility.
- Bring your own labelled water bottle. You must not share towels, clothing, water bottles, boots, headgear,
guards or strapping.
- Where possible maintain social distancing. You must abide by strict social distancing measures at all times, except during essential risk assessed training and matches, keeping a 2m distance (or as advised by government at the time) between yourself and others at all times where reasonably practical in and out of the sporting environment.
- Use hand sanitiser at regular intervals.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after sessions (and when returning home).
- Must carry out before and after use cleaning of equipment used as directed.
- Must not spit or chew gum.
- Must avoid shouting or raising voices when facing each other during, before
and after training/games.