In order to pass the following COVID-19 screening, player should answer ‘no’ to each of the questions below. If a player answers ‘yes’ to any question they should not attend any training or touch rugby sessions.
- Have you been in contact with anyone with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 48 hours?
- Has anyone in your household displayed symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Do you have a new persistent cough?
- Do you have a new unexplained shortness of breath?
- Have you had any loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have any underlying health conditions that would put you at further risk should you contract COVID-19? (Cardiovascular Issues, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Kidney or Liver Disease, Compromised Immunity Diseases, Obesity (BMI 40+)